Saturday, September 10, 2011

Predator 2: spotting the actors





Now, I think this extra from the metro scene looks like Ernie Hudson from Ghostbusters' fame and lately Rizolli & Isles...

Also repeating a regular role of minor cast member is Adam Baldwin, who you might recognise from Independence Day.

Finally, the only great quotation from this movie is below... apparently the script writers weren't inspired without Arnie in the lead.

[Harrigan runs through an old woman's apartment, chasing the Predator]
Lieutenant Mike Harrigan: It's all right! I'm a cop!
Ruth: I don't think he gives a shit!

1 comment:

  1. I was just rewatching Predator 2, after seeing Prey, and I backtracked over this shot for the same reason. I'm glad this page exists.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Visit PomoWorld.com
www.theGayMonster.com - A colorfully flamboyant webcomic!