Massive deadline tomorrow... no work currently prepared - am about to get serious, but before that... two pieces of awesomeness.
Boris Johnson, Lord Mayor of London, Guru of Blonde Mane Madness, Fabulousness of fabulousnesses, has started a campaign to have pride in our fantastic language to coincide with St George's Day (Patron Saint of England) this week. See his article in the Daily Mail.
TheSmokingCocktail.com has a SUPER-EXCITING video clip about a new super-gay HSMusical style tv show. I know it seems a rip-off of H.S.Musical, Sister ActII, Grease, etc. but these are GREAT movies, so to combine them with a little gayness thrown in - what's not to love? Also, Jane Lynch, need I say more?
Have a happy Sunday!
Music Monday: Robyn Times
-
How good do you have to be at writing beautiful, danceable breakup songs
that you get invited to sing at the Nobel Peace Prize Concert? I’ve been
going t...


No comments:
Post a Comment