Monday, March 22, 2010

In need of distraction?

I think this should help: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Pseudohistory

Also wondering why you haven't heard of this before? Kellogg-Briand Pact...

Or this Reichstag Fire Decree? Plus I am sorely in ignorance about Himmler, his Ahnenerbe, the porcelain, the architecture, the special nurseries - I wish my education had been a bit more fulsome. I never really understood the Anti-Semitism and Nazism link - this page explains some details.

I guess watching Band of Brothers and awaiting The Pacific means that I am in a historical mood - and I haven't even seen Saving Private Ryan - I might have to change that...

However, I have seen the Enemy at the Gates and I think I remember seeing this fountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Visit PomoWorld.com
www.theGayMonster.com - A colorfully flamboyant webcomic!