Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Loving Language Lessons!

I've been searching for a while for comprehensive, free language lessons online. I've signed up to lots of RSS feeds for my GoogleReader but none were useful apart from those that involved video - those were excellent. I've found two so far I would recommend so here they are.

SpanishDict.com has an awesome provision for language learners. Clear, concise and accessible. The lessons aren't too slow or repeat first-year Spanish; these are for keen people to learn a language properly. You really should try them out:

SpanishDict.com | Spanish to English Dictionary and Translation

This one seems a bit old school but is well-intentioned and professional.

The other one is DailyFrenchPod which provides videos, too.

Now all I need are the same resources in German, Italian, Japanese and Welsh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Visit PomoWorld.com
www.theGayMonster.com - A colorfully flamboyant webcomic!