Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Austraddle, Autowin: Haviland and Riese

Advice columns normally are hosted by ladies called Aunt May or Ask Suzie. But the one linked with Autostraddle and This girl called automatic win is created by Riese and her trusty sidekick, Haviland. I even had the pleasure of them answering one of my questions on #34! Yay me!

Now I think it is time to re-share that link and the others that encourage you to head over there and check out the sapphic delights being produced by these top ladies and their stablemates. You can also stalk them on Twitter.

Also, here is the latest outing of Kate Moennig - I don't want to still be obsessed with her/Shane, but I am :(


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Visit PomoWorld.com
www.theGayMonster.com - A colorfully flamboyant webcomic!