Thursday, July 22, 2010

Unexpected geekery: 1££75?£4X

4
8
{

£
ʃ
&
#
!
¿
x
1
^^
^
[]
?
9
®
5
7
µ
\/
\/\/
><
Ψ
2

I don't use coded language much, but when I do I use capitals and lowercase to change the phonetics of letter pronunciation:
hA how R U? cN U hLp mE?
Hey how are you? Can you help me?

A = ay
B = be
C = see
D = dee
E = ee
F = ef
G = gee
H = aitch
I = eye
J = jay
K = kay
L = el
M = em
N = en
O = oh
P = pea
Q = queue
R = are
S = ess
T = tea
U = you
V = vee
W = double you {NB not often used in conversation, I have to admit}
X = ex
Y = why
Z = zee

wE nEd 2 gO 2 hLp mI frNd, Qpid. NE1 cN come!
We need to go help my friend, Cupid. Anyone can come!

See, this is how my morning starts... I read Wikipedia and I cannot help but fall down the rabbit hole...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Visit PomoWorld.com
www.theGayMonster.com - A colorfully flamboyant webcomic!