Tuesday, August 17, 2010

How to Learn Speed Reading - wikiHow

How to Learn Speed Reading - wikiHow

This is an excellent tool, but really I don't think I want to read quickly. I enjoy the words. I want to think why those words were chosen. What words I might have chosen. What options/synonyms there are. I want to think how it would sound as a speech; I want to feel the words in my mouth. I want to pause to consider where the new knowledge fits in with my old knowledge to make a more complete composite of knowledge in my head.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for such a guiding article. I love to learn and took a profound interest in speed reading and speed reading programs a couple of years ago when I decided to go back to school. I did quite a bit of research on speed reading and programs that help with speed reading in order to help me gain the edge in school. I saw my reading speed increase from 208 to 710 in less than 3 weeks using one program in particular - the eyeQ program from Infinite Mind. I try and recommend this program to those that seeking more information about speed reading and your article is a great help to those seeking information. Thanks for the post.

    www.eyeQadvantage.com is their website for those interested.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Visit PomoWorld.com
www.theGayMonster.com - A colorfully flamboyant webcomic!