Sunday, September 11, 2011

Unicorn Plan-It: still horny?

I really enjoyed the first two episodes, but the last one was a bit disappointing. I found some of the cameos cringe-worthy. I don't know whether it is that they are not trained actors so their efforts were stilted and embarrassing to watch, or if I was expecting the show to keep getting better and better. The script was good and the key characters were excellent. There were lots of scenes that I enjoyed, especially Sara Croce's expressions when Ashley Reed was talking about 'getting off' an hour later. But something wasn't quite right... I need to think about it more... I'll get back to you!


An Autostraddler found this tattoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Visit PomoWorld.com
www.theGayMonster.com - A colorfully flamboyant webcomic!