- My father needs to accept me as a sexual being.
- My parents are addicted to me and are not letting go despite me being on the brink of thirty and them fully-retired for the second time! Thereby preventing me from blossoming into the fullness of self that I ought. Therefore incurring mental breakdown from stress - like 1ton Son.
- Movies with cartoon/animation opening credits that is not repeated in the rest of the film: Honeymoon in Las Vegas, City Slickers, Ruthless People, 1st Wives' Club, Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead, Mad House.
- Theory that the first movies that a person sees moulds their funny bone - for me The 'Burbs and Inner Space - they are so well remembered, so familiar, that they feel real.
- There needs to be a reverse googlewhack generator - to establish if your website is a googlewhack and if so for which words - I'll talk to Google about it.
- Also in this confusing cyber age of multi-personalities, identities, passwords, homepages (facebook, match.com, friendsreunited, twitter, blogger) we all need an expert ID thief to hack into our lives with permission to establish who we are online...
Monday, March 16, 2009
Six things for tonight's ponderence: