Monday, March 30, 2009

Miraculous absence of a hangover...

I naughtily indulged in Sunday drinking shenanigans (and drunk dialled the latest girly - oops), but feel FINE today. Hooray!

Decided not to wear a bra today as I don't need to go outside (no-one should go outside the house if there is a chance of a chill-wind causing nipple exposure...that's what padded brassieres are for ladies!) and I like my masculine silhouette - almost boi-ish...

I wonder if I can have days when I am butch despite having blonde hair to my waist - need I put it up, or can I fulfill my criteria for butchness, with flowing locks? I certainly like to mix it up - girly dresses whilst wearing man's cologne - it feels scandalous, pushing boundaries...so risque!

Links of loveliness:
I may never have mentioned it before, but I should have - an excellent daily art update is available on your iGoogle homepage as well as by just clicking on their website: www.artistaday.com - fabulous images and uses snippets of information on the creations...

Scary stuff in the form of more snooping and surveillance which I don't think is over-hyped or hysterical like a lot of Big Brother bullsh*t stories running rife in the media. In an article about a GhostNetwork which has hacked governmental computers, they write that:
In this case, the software also gave hackers the ability to use audio and video recording devices to monitor the rooms the computers were in. But investigators said they did not know whether or not this element had been used. (@ BBCNews Website)
Holy crow! That is super-scary...

More dire warnings that new interconnectivity through social networking is more surveillant than we might have thought...


...and a hilarious story about one son's saucy contribution to his parents' home decor...

Finally, I think I might have found the people for whom I'd like to work once my PhD is finished... the Information Warfare Monitor (IWM), which comprises researchers from Ottawa-based think tank SecDev Group and the University of Toronto's Munk Centre for International Studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Visit PomoWorld.com
www.theGayMonster.com - A colorfully flamboyant webcomic!