Thursday, March 19, 2009

So I realised something last night...

You might just be the perfect girl for me.

You are the woman I hadn't known I wanted or needed. Your diversity and difference was strange to begin with, not frightening or weird, just unexpected and unexperienced. When I thought about it more and analysed my 'oh, I can't love her - she is too different' I realised that my expression of that sentiment was half-hearted. I actually rather liked the newness, the difference. In fact the facets of your person and personality that seemed destined to put me off might in fact be the very reason I fall head over heels for you.

Isn't that the strangest thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Visit PomoWorld.com
www.theGayMonster.com - A colorfully flamboyant webcomic!