Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Weird things: Part 1

There is a ticker-tape, SOS Morse code sound of tubular bells that features in The Exorcist and The Fourth Protocol which is meant to signal mysterious danger.


There are repeated sound effects from the campfire scene in Blazing Saddles and the Aknow Hsaw (Wonka Wash spelled backwards) in Willy Wonka - both featuring Gene Wilder.


There are celebrities I get confused - not just facially but their family lives and histories:
Sigourney Weaver and Jamie Lee Curtis
Jodi Foster and Michelle Pfieffer
Jeffrey Archer, Frederick Forsyth and the mad Hamiltons.


It's as if the imagination fountain (or whatever Jennifer Schecter called it) was limited and everything has to be recycled.

I'm also wondering if PMS causes me to want to eat chocolate and crisps like they are going out of fashion, because my hormones want my body as ready as possible to carry a child (high fat diet), or whether they somehow change my pheremones and make me more irresistible to potential impregnators. I think the PMS might be affecting my thought process...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Visit PomoWorld.com
www.theGayMonster.com - A colorfully flamboyant webcomic!