Tuesday, August 02, 2011

5 reasons that I feel AWESOME today

Numero Uno: Blog posting over the past few days has reinvigorated my writing ethic, so I might actually be productive and get my damn thesis finished! Huzzah!

Numero Dos: Four people have declared romantic interest in me... Now all I have to do is choose...

Numero Tres: Despite the weather being rubbish, I am feeling pretty chipper - so much so that I don't mind a friend getting a job which would have been my dream job (had I known about it, bothered to apply and been selected).

Numero Cuatro: UNICORN PLAN-IT premiered last night and it was AMAZING! I'm so glad I posted about it yesterday!

Numero Cinco: There is yummy pasta for lunch - - time to reheat it, methinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Visit PomoWorld.com
www.theGayMonster.com - A colorfully flamboyant webcomic!