- Episode #101 VaGchat 00:00 - 1:06 - It was just like the best bits of The L Word, perhaps Liquid Heat S5E9
- Episode #101 VaGchat 1:07 - So, was her boot still outside the morning after? She (Vick) took time to pull one on whilst still in their house... I can understand kicking stiletto heels off on the way to a serious rumpus session; you don't want those bad boys intermingling with the lady-loving... But pulling off one boot, before getting inside? Am I missing something? Is that what LA queer ladies do? Sexy-time with one shoe on? Clearly it is, because there was at least one risk-lover in the room that night: see Exhibit A.
|Exhibit A from VaGchat|
- Episode #101 VaGchat 2:47 - J: "..and by let's I mean you."
- Episode #101 VaGchat 3:24 - Scissors Bump!
|Scissor bump! Hmm, plural or singular... scissors|
- Episode #101 VaGchat 4:54 - J: "...why didn't you just tell my face?"
- Episode #102: Bang it Out! 2:53 Vick: "...I gayly respect tradition, the gender binary and my mother."
- Episode #102: Bang it Out! 3:51 Keesha: "I do taste delicious"
- The marvellous music created in-house!
- The super-clever writing skillz!
- The gorgeous gay women (and Amir Levi!) filling the screen...
But I have questions... actually just one question:
I know Vick is being set-up as the lady-killer character, but I get the vibe from Keesha that she will turn out to be the wicked heart-breaker. OR MAYBE... Vick and Keesha were characters written for Sarah Croce and Ashley Reed respectively, but they switched them to spice things up - since we would all be expecting the brunette with the heart-throb blue eyes to be the trouble-maker.
Mostly my feelings about all this can be summarised thusly: click here to hear!